Monday, November 12, 2007

Thing #17 Playing Around With Wikis

This exercise has me stumped for two reasons:

1. I don't think I'm enough of an expert at anything to add anything useful.
and
2. I don't know how to add to a wiki even if I did have something to say.

I will work on these two problems and post more later.

Later:

My class visit called today to cancel because of the rain. While I was feeling disappointed, I realized that class visits are something that I am really good at.

Now I have a topic to wiki and just need to find a proper place to put it. WikiHow may be too broad, and I don't know whether the library services wiki has a how-to component. I check and try to post something later.

Later:

I found a great spot for my class visit wiki - LISWiki which stands for Library and Information Science Wiki. Here is the link for my wiki about class visits:
Class Visits

No comments: